Monday, May 22, 2023

A Packed Monday...

Yes, as soon as Mom was off, I tidied up the house and took off for RTMart. I got the oatmeal -- 3kgs for 2.50US$. YEAH! And I also bought meat. When I got home, I put some of the meat in the freezer and used one packet to make dinner for Alan and Isaiah. I got Mom's dinner ready as well.

Then I was out the door to run and do my usual workout. But I didn't have my 20 minutes on the machines as I had to rush off to tutor!

Tutoring went long and I was home just before 4pm.

I had prayer time with a sister at 4pm.

As soon as we said, AMEN, the phone rang. Mom was back. Alan was home, so he went down to get her. YEAH!

Dinner turned out really good... I will have to make it again! I used the sauce to make rice! That will be for tomorrow!

I had tap tonight and I came home early, hoping that we'd have Family Time at 9pm! But we don't know what happened to Abby. Well... after an hour, she wrote and said she fell asleep. So, we started Family Time at 10 and didn't finish until 11:30!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here is a contrast between the wise and the foolish:

Wise Person                            Foolish Person

Fruitfulness                              Barrenness

Vision                                      Dead Ends

Influential                                Being influenced

Maturity                                   Stagnation

Leading others                         Wandering aimlessly

Hope-filled                               Despair ridden

As you read Proverbs, you can add to this list!

And how is the gap bridged? A daily choice... it's that easy!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment