Sunday, May 14, 2023

What A Sunday... Happy Mother's Day!

Isaiah made me a card... and wrote a very poetic poem. He is quite talented. Abby said that her card is in progress... and I'll get it in June! YIPPY!

Alan and Isaiah came back early. Mom was up and eating breakfast. They watched her so that I can walk to WGE. I was hoping to take a nice long time there... but I went to Carrefour first and ran into someone from the Gym. We stood there and talked for 45 minutes. She had been wanting to talk to me... I invited her to church and prayed for her there at the supermarket!

Needless to say, I didn't have time at WGE. I put everything I bought in a locker and walked home. It was too heavy to carry and I was now in a rush to get back.

I got home and in less than 30 minutes, we were ready to go off to church... where did the day go?

I was the translator for the Mother's Day speaker!

It was a beautiful message, encouraging us to battle through prayer for our children, our family and our circumstances. Do not give up. Do not give in to anxiety. Do not focus on the circumstances.

We were home by 7:30 and I got Mom to bed and worked to put everything away. 

We had Family Time at 8:00 and afterwards, I went to WGE and picked up everything!

It was a very long day!

This week... never mind... You know what I'm going to say!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: