Saturday, May 27, 2023

Activity Filled Saturday!

I was up early... as I wanted to fit in a run and a workout before getting Mom up! It was also nicer to run earlier as it wasn't that hot.

Mom's breakfast is always oatmeal with raisins or a banana! Lunch is rice with veggies and I try to cut down on her dinner!

Alan and Isaiah played tennis and then Isaiah joined a more competitive tournament that was all day.

I stayed home with Mom and Alan went to watch the games!

Tonight, we went to the Heritage of Love Concert. And the CKS Memorial had a big pentecost event! We didn't go!

Daily Lovely Insight:

On this Pentecost Weekend, I need His Spirit... Come Holy Spirit, Come... 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the stuff to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm not listening to you about how many to bring!!! You always underestimate!

    ReplyDelete