Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Great Tuesday!

This morning after Mom left, I started preparing for my morning Bible study. I had made ricotta rice and salad. One lady brought Hainan Chicken. Another made a lemon cake. Another had sliced guava. We had a great time, sharing and looking at I Samuel 17:37-42.

 

After they left, I cleaned up and laid down for a short nap before heading out in the heat for a short run and a short workout. I was back by 4:40, which gave me time to take a shower and get Mom's food heated up. Isaiah came back from his interviews and was downstairs to pick Mom up.

HsinKwang was a difficult interview. He is most likely hired for NanShan, but that's an insurance company. I'm praying that he will work at Soochow and continue with his job search and don't take the job with NanShan. 

I forgot to mention that I had cracked the pattern lock on the tablet and the activation lock on the iPad. I'm getting quite good at this... ha, ha, ha... 

I decided not to bake for MOE as the Mother's Day gift on Sunday was a box of exquisite dessert. So, I think I'll just bring those!

Alan had night school.

I used the rest of the evening to clean and post things to give away!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Where does your confidence come from when faced with a 'giant'?

For David, he experienced the protection and the strength from the Lord. It was a good reminder today!

1 Samuel 17:32 ASV - And David said to Saul, Let no man's heart fail

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we have to redefine 'giant' !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any obstacles that are facing you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction: any obstacles that you are facing... I'm not sure what happened.

      Delete
  3. and sometimes the obstacle that look giant is actually a mole hill

    ReplyDelete