Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Yes, Another MOE Wednesday!

Today I was up extremely early... I only slept 4.24 hours! But the Lord sustained me... MIRACULOUSLY!

I put a load in the wash and had time with Jesus!

Then I got Mom up and ready and Alan was home, so I headed out. I was at work at 9:01! MIRACULOUSLY!

I worked on the Mother's Day Program and Posters! Then I prepped for my class and I just love teaching!

I had students come for Office Hours, so that made the afternoon go by so quickly. By 5:01, I was out the door and headed to the camera shop to buy a battery for the Canon IXY. I was surprised that the battery was over 33US$. It's not an off brand... so I bought it! And the camera worked perfectly! I headed to World Gym Express and it was too hot to run outside even at 6pm. So, I worked out on a few machines and did a walk on the treadmill! As long I hit my step goal, I'm pretty happy!

I was home by 7:30 and had to help Isaiah order a copy of his diploma from Warwick, which has to be certified!

I tutored at 8:30 and then had prayer time at 9:45. We finished at 10:50!

The Lord led me through a very long day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

 

2 comments: