Sunday, May 28, 2023

A Blessed Pentacost Sunday!

The Holy Spirit dwells within... so I think Pentecost is every day!

Come Holy Spirit, Come!

I got up early... and after my quiet time, I sorted through the box of stuff and gave away a foldable table! YEAH!

I got Mom up and she had a Chinese bun instead of oatmeal! Alan came home from tennis. Isaiah went off for brunch with Vikki. I went to World Gym -- dreadmill and sauna! Of course, a few machines and a shower!

I was home and an hour later, we were off to church. Isaiah rode his scooter there directly. I was the translator this evening for the missionary who works with international students in the States. We also had two newcomers.

Love Feast was dinner boxes... from Alan's favorite place!

We were home by 7pm and had Family Time at 7:30.

YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The LORD alone conquers the 'giants' in my life! 

Seek Him First!

2 comments: