Wednesday, May 17, 2023

A Much Better MOE Day!

Last week I was just wiped out... Today was much better.

I had no article to edit.

I had no event to host.

I did not need to go around the entire department and ask each person about their mom or see their sadness.

I had class at 12:30.

I had Office Hours at 2pm. I cleaned and organized the Room where I have Office Hours to chat with the students. It looks so much better!

This morning, I was late in getting to work because I didn't leave until 8:35. But I was out of the Office by 5:20 and headed to World Gym Express.

I went on the treadmill as I did not go out for a walk. While on the treadmill, I watched the last part of the movie, Miss Potter. It was absolutely delightful! And I also gave myself time to sit in the sauna for 10 minutes. I showered, got dressed, went to fill up my gas tank for my scooter, return a library book, and was home by 8:15.

I had to tidy up the house and put things away.

Oh... I didn't have tutoring... another reason why today was so different from last week.

Daily Lovely Insight:

This is how II Chronicles ends:

The Lord can move the heart of anyone to fulfill His word! And how interesting that Cyrus acknowledges the LORD, the God of heaven, as the one who has given him all the kingdoms of the earth and appointed him the task of building a temple in Jerusalem!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. YOU should have told them for the July MOE to double your salary

    ReplyDelete
  2. In August, I will need to arrive late and leave early because Alan is going to the Philippines for a Missions Trip... Then I'm finished with MOE!

    ReplyDelete