Thursday, May 18, 2023

Soochow Bible Study! Proverbs 3 -- wisdom, instructions, discretion, understanding...

I was up super early... I think it's because the weather is getting warmer... and the sun is up earlier... 

After Mom left, I headed out to RTMart. They remodeled and have a grand opening WEEK. Each day, with any purchase, you can had an added purchase for a very low price. So, I wanted the rice! And I got a 3 kgs bag for 3US$! Yeah! I also bought a few other things. Then I stopped at my veggie and fruit stall on the way home.

I had to get out for a run as I had Bible study at 1pm and I told a gal I'd be there early.

I ran 10k, which was all I could do... yes, it was hot! 

For Mother's Day, residence in our area could pick up a soup pot and rice. The soup pots were all gone, but I went and got a bag of rice! I now have three bags of rice... all in one day!

The members for the Bible study were all late... but we had a great discussion and finished Chapter 3 of Proverbs! Next week will be our last time for this school year! And I have decided that I will try to play the cajon! I'll have one week to learn some basics.

The school will be having final exams, starting on June 5th. Oh, graduation is on June 4th. Everyone is quite excited because for there were no graduation ceremony for the past two years! Finally... 

I went to World Gym and came home. I had to make some dinner for Alan and Isaiah. They will stay at school and play basketball and be back home by 9pm.

Mom was home... Sorry to say, but I always think she comes back way too early. I still have so many things I didn't get done!

Tonight, I walked the metal bathroom rack down to give to a student who needed it... and then I went back to World Gym and sat in the sauna and took a shower. I didn't have time earlier... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Wisdom is the Word of God. That was an interesting definition. So, it is more valuable than silver, gold, precious jewels or anything we might pursue!

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. You will fill up your days with lots of things to do when mom is in heaven !!!! Way more

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will depend as I might be 80 before she goes...

    ReplyDelete