Friday, May 26, 2023

A Very Hot Day!

Even with the heat, I went out... And thanks to Pam, I took salt tablets before and after! That helps a lot! And I always eat before I exercise!

Mom went off and I did too... A run in the sun and a quick workout. Plus, I love sitting in the sauna before going to take a shower!

Then at 12:15, Alan and I were home and ready to have lunch together. We found a nice steak house and had time to catch up. 

Today, after lunch, we went off to shop for all the goods on Annie and Abby's list! Wow... I also ordered lots of stuff on line and will be picking up the stuff next week. For the pineapple cakes, I will go to the store to buy as the prices are the same and there is no free delivery unless I order 200US$ worth of pineapple cakes!

We got home at 4:30 and Mom was home soon after!

Isaiah also came home!

I spent the evening working on things after Mom went to bed! The weekend has started... And I'm feeling tired just thinking about it! I sure do need the Pentecostal Spirit! That's this weekend. 50 Days after Christ Resurrected and the Wait of the Promised Holy Spirit becomes a reality!

Daily Lovely Insight:

For my message prep, I found a beautiful 'love letter from God the Father' which I will share in Part I of the Heart of God. 

The question I starts with comes from the shortest verse: Jesus wept. What would make Jesus weep today? If God looks at the churches today... Are there Pharisees? Are there lack of faith? And just at this time, the Lord brought to my path the book, Jesus > Religion! It's a very interesting book... I quite like it! I like it's honesty!

As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart.

Isaiah 40:11 

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe i didn't read this yesterday. Jesus would weep at just about everything today !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! And that's the way to pray!

    ReplyDelete