Saturday, May 20, 2023

Cooler Saturday!

Yes, it rained early this morning. Alan and Isaiah tried to go and play tennis, but after three minutes, they were in the car, waiting for the rain to stop. It didn't. So they were home.

Since they were home, I went to World Gym and ran. But the rain stopped! Wahh.... I did 10k and sat in the sauna. After my shower, I did the machines for 20 minutes and was home.

Yes, Mom care... She enjoyed all the food... 

There isn't much for her to do... She listened to Chinese Poems and Bible reading!

Isaiah went for a massage this evening. And Alan and I had the Discipleship Training Program at church. I was scheduled to translate, but we only had a total of 6 people. So, we just sat and had the training, very casual.

I spent the afternoon doing a load of wash and preparing for the sermons in July and August! 

The day again flew by!

Daily Lovely Insight:

One of my favorite authors went home... and here are a few of his quotes:

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment