Monday, May 15, 2023

Laundry, Tutoring, Praying... But No Tap Tonight! Good Time to REST!

The morning started super early... 

I wanted to put the ribs in the electric crock pot and a load of laundry started... 

Plus, I had my time with Jesus!

Then it was time to get Mom up and out... 

The ribs cooked nicely... and the clothes were finished.

I went to WGE and ran 12k! The weather was too hot for my liking... 

I rushed home... and checked my Line messages... 

OK... yesterday at church a group of 'athletes' asked if I wanted to join next year Triathlon. I'd be the runner... it's swim, bike and run. For the 226, which means I'd be running 42k. It won't be on a Sunday and the group usually leaves on Friday. As long as I finish... no problem. Well... they needed my information. But I'm not on the slow team... the two fast athletes didn't get into the individual 113! It was completely filled in less than 12 hours as registration opened last night! So... these two elite athletes are the swimmer and biker... and I'm their runner! WHAT?!?!?!?! It's a mixed team, so they needed a girl! We have another team which also needs a girl. The other two athletes registered for the 51.5 individual, which is half of the 113... the run is only 10.7k and the bike part is 45k. It's next April... the end of April... I won't have time to train... so as long as I finish, I'll be happy! I guess that will be my 'race' for 2024!

I got to my tutoring on time... Praise the Lord!

And Elaine came over and we had another marvelous time of sharing and praying together. Mom was home and I cut her hair and gave her a shower tonight as I didn't have tap dancing!

Alan and Isaiah came home and they both loved the ribs...

Daily Lovely Insight:

I pray this for my kids... 

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment