Monday, May 8, 2023

This Week Looks Great... WEATHER-WISE!

I felt so blessed, hearing the rain when I woke up super early this morning... The sound of that downpour... music to my ears!

I got Mom up and out... it was a lot of work this morning... I won't go into details... 

I was so looking forward to my PR DAY... and after Mom left, I let myself go back to sleep! I REALLY DID! I then spent the rest of the morning reading...and finally took off for my run and workout at 2pm! It was still cloudy, even though the rain stopped. I let myself run 12.12k! Then I showered at WGE and sat in the sauna! I will do this again tomorrow!

The day again flew by... and Mom was back.

I had tap tonight! Then I went to pick up more donations. The boxes to the Philippines are going out on Wednesday!

Oh... with the new compact coffee maker, I made fresh coffee this morning! DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I have committed myself to sharing quite a bit this summer... At House of Praise and at Glory English Ministry. GEM will be from the book of Proverbs. HOP will continue with the Life Series! So, I was reading Proverbs 12.

The first verse:

I'm going to have fun preparing for the messages! I get to speak four times and I don't think I will be able to cover four chapters. I think I will use four times to share from just Proverbs 12! 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: