Thursday, May 11, 2023

Feeling Groggy All Day...

It was really weird... I just felt drained... like I was sleep walking most of the day. All I wanted to do was SLEEP! I'd be up and put in a load of laundry and I laid down. I get up to hang the laundry and be back laying down again. This went on throughout the entire morning. And I thought, how am I going to get through my afternoon Bible study at Soochow?!?!?! 

The Lord was most faithful... He sustained me and we had a wonderful time discussing Proverbs 3. We didn't finish!

I stopped by WGE and stayed for less than 20 minutes and was home... on the sofa... resting!

I fixed Mom's dinner and she was home. While she ate, I rested!

After she went to bed, I went out for a short walk... And I had Bible study online at 8:30.

Alan and Isaiah were at school. They both stayed to play basketball.

I think I overly exhausted myself yesterday... I didn't run... I think all the events at the MOE just wiped me out... praying for all those hurting people who lost their mom... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

5 comments:

  1. That is what I keep telling her.... slow down and rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I don't have Mom here to care for, trust me... you'll see me SLOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan and I would like to travel more...

    ReplyDelete