Monday, May 29, 2023

Finally... A PR Day... Partly Productive... Partly Restful!

After Mom went off, I cleaned a bit... I wanted to get out, only because it was going to get hotter and hotter.

I wanted to wash the bedding that was given for donation and see if there can be donated. The result: some pieces cleaned up well!

I was out the door finally by 10am. I went to World Gym, and the Lord knew I needed to be there at that particular time. A gal I have met there was needing someone to pray for her! I arrived just as she was finishing up drying her hair. We were able to chat and I prayed for her. I then dropped off my stuff and was on the River Running Path by 10:45. It was hot... I did my 10k. I was back at World Gym for sauna and shower and then did a few machines. 

It felt good to be home as there was no noise at 12:30. I napped... FOR TWO WHOLE HOURS! I made myself a nice salad and then it was time to go off to drop off donation. YEAH... My car is empty once again!

I was home by 4pm.

Time to turn on the WiFi and check emails.

Tomorrow is my Tuesday Bible study, so I will be cooking tonight. I bought potatoes and carrots and other veggies. I have chicken defrosted! I'm also going to make some curry rice! And without my Thursday Soochow Study, I only need to bake for the MOE!

Tap dancing tonight... I didn't stay for the whole time. I wanted to come home early to get some stuff done.

Daily Lovely Insight:

This verse uplifted and encourage my spirit, heart and soul today!

Seek Him First!

2 comments: