Monday, May 1, 2023

May 1st -- Labor Day!

Yes, it's Labor Day!

Mom had her Day Care Program, which gave us a break! A fun break!

I ran for 9km and Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis.

We were all home by 10am and headed off to get lunch and a massage! Yeah!

We found a parking space, which was such a praise. Lunch was dumplings and potstickers! So yummy!

Then we headed out to Danhsui as our rental apartment needed a hose changed. I tried to get a guy to go there, but since it's Labor Day, no one was working! So, Alan, Isaiah, and I headed over. We got there, removed the hose, and went to a hardware store to pick up the part. Alan replaced it as quickly as possible. We left at 4:10, hoping to make it back home by 5:10. BUT... 

The traffic was horrendous. So, I had to send a message to the Day Care Center to tell them that Mom was not to go in the van and that we'd be picking her up. We finally got to the Center at 5:35!

I had Mom's dinner ready before we left this morning... and after Mom got to bed, I took the time to finally work on my little trinket cabinet. I love the result! And then I went to WGE and did my usual 20 minute workout!

I had to rush home as I had prayer time with another group of ladies at 10pm! 

What a day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This verse summarizes my heart and how He has led me through this day!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: