Tuesday, May 9, 2023

A PR Day... the Productive Kind!

Yes, after Mom left, I started baking... banana chocolate chips muffins and a bread. When that was finished, since the oven was on, I made dinner for the next two days as tomorrow is my MOE Wednesday! This way, Alan and Isaiah can have dinner and I can also have dinner for Mom ready!

It was 10:30 when that was all finished! I then sat and read before heading out to WGE. The weather was cool and absolutely delightful. 

When I got back, I had an hour before I had to head out to drop off the donation. So, I logged on to YouTube and found a video about how to break the activation lock on an iPad. Yes, Ariel gave me her old iPad, which she can't recall the password or the activation email address or password. After bypassing the password as she gave me several to try, the activation lock was a lot more difficult. But it worked... It's not set up for me to use, but at least I can now listen to music or do google search on it! YEAH!

I dropped off the donation and now the car is cleaned again. And I was back 10 minutes before Mom came home. So, I had time to get her dinner and medication, etc. ready and the phone rang!

My evening Bible study was postponed as three sisters got the shingles vaccine and were not feeling well. Low grade fever and fatigue! I needed a free evening!

After Mom went to bed, I finished up a few chores!

Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!
Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. ok NO MORE trying to fix things......

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the things can be used... so sad to put things down as rubbish...

    ReplyDelete