Saturday, May 13, 2023

Another Grateful Day!

I was up early and after time with Jesus, I decided to go back to bed... What a rare treat!

I got Mom up and worked on tidying up the house. There is always more to do... 

Alan went to play tennis, but Isaiah decided to stay home. And since he was home, I went out to get my scooter's smog test done and to buy mayonnaise as we had a birthday party this evening. We were assigned to bring salads and veggies.

I had bought the veggies on Friday, so I just needed to make the hard boiled eggs and salad dressing and put everything together.

After Alan got home, I went off to WGE and did my 10k run! The weather was so perfect!

Isaiah had afternoon tea with a gal who was in the UK. She is also back in Taiwan, looking for a job. Isaiah heard back from China Trust. He didn't make it to the next level. That was his first choice, but we knew it was very competitive!

Mom went to bed and we took off. The party started early, but we told the host that we'd be late. It was a lot of fun hanging out and chatting with our old friends. Isaiah joined us at 8pm!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment