Friday, May 12, 2023

Grateful...

I am grateful to all who read my blog yesterday and who prayed for me... 

Today was completely different... and thankfully so as we had a lot to get done!

Yes, it was our Date... Alan went and played tennis and I went to WGE and did a 10k run! I sat in the sauna, which was so relaxing!

We met up at home at 11:30 and headed out.

First, Coco, then lunch!

After lunch, we scootered over to the Nangang Exhibition Hall as they had a display of old photos. There was also a mini concert for free, but we missed that.

At 2pm, we headed to the Tax Office... yes, it's that time again! Alan really wanted to get that done. We got there just before 3:00... number 137 and they were at 120! After a 40 minute wait, our number was called!

By 4:40, we knew we weren't going to be finished! So, I messaged the Day Care Center and told them that we'd be picking Mom up! That's the problem... There is always so much to get done and our time is so limited! 

We will be getting a 5,000NT$ refund! YEAH!

Alan dropped me off at the Center and I got Mom. I had a sandwich with me. She ate that while we waited. Alan went home to get the car. 

After Mom got settled in bed, I took a 30 minute nap as I had planned to talk to Abby tonight! It was nice to finally catch up!

Isaiah was at Soochow and met up with Vikki for dinner!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In July, I will be speaking at a morning service and the church is going through the book of Proverbs. I can share from Proverbs 13, 14, or 15. I read through just one chapter and thought, "I might need three times to finish this one chapter!" 

Here are a few of the nuggets:

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment