Friday, May 19, 2023

The Rain... The Run...

Yes, it was pouring down rain... but the temperature was still quite warm. How glorious to go run... after I did a load of wash and cleaned up things. It was already 10am. I couldn't go too far as Alan and I were to have our date... The forecast says, RAIN TOMORROW... so... I hope to go out for another run in the rain!

Alan and I went to an all you can eat hot pot place that's right by our house. It was delicious. We stuffed ourselves... and then we went over to the new mall. Very luxurious with an ice skating rink on the top floor. Two hours for 380NT$!

We were home by 4:30 and I laid down... and before you know it, the phone rang... Mom was home! Wow... that was a power nap, for sure!

Isaiah heard back from NanShan with an offer and will have to make a decision by next Tuesday. Supposedly, the starting salary will be 67,000 (about 2200US$/month) and it's a two-year 'internship'. He is thinking of accepting it! The company is under RuenTex and is quite a huge corporation with a very long history. You can google it if you're interested.

The rain stopped... but it should start up again tomorrow... I HOPE!

And tonight I have started to prepare for the many messages that I am scheduled to preach in July and August!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. Is that considered a good salary for just out of school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, for someone with a masters degree... It's an excellent salary. Now, just think -- Alan has worked for 35 years and his salary is only 3,000NT$ more per month! Of course, he gets a little more as he has extra hours and responsibilities!

    ReplyDelete