Sunday, April 30, 2023

It's the End of April!

April has been extremely busy... and May looks like it's going to continue... I would just like to sleep more... 

I got up early... after my time with Jesus, I went out to walk and pay the bills, and a quick stop at WGE. I was home and got Mom up and eating her breakfast. I sat on the sofa and fell asleep. Not even 20 minutes, and Mom was finished with her breakfast! Wow... that was fast!

Alan and Isaiah had a tennis tournament. They didn't get back until after 12noon. I worked on a letter to the couples. After that was done, Mom had lunch and we were off to church by 2:20!

It was testimony Sunday! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are my tips in the letter we gave to each couple:

M – Make God the Cornerstone of your relationship.

 

A – Arrange weekly time to nurture your relationship.

 

R -- Resist criticizing and complaining about your relationship.

 

R – Read God’s word and pray together consistently for your relationship.

 

I –  Instill joy-filled conversations on a daily basis about your relationship.

 

A – Accept and appreciate the differences in your relationship.

 

G – Get together regularly with other couples to strengthen your relationship.

E – Encounter God’s faithfulness, grace, mercy and forgiveness through your relationship.

Seek Him First!

3 comments: