Monday, January 1, 2024

What a Way to Start the New Year!

Even though I was in bed at 2am, I wanted to be up before sunrise!

Then I went for a quick run after setting the washer on 'clean mode'. I ran 10k as this week I'm cutting back. 

I went to WGE to take a shower, as I had a book to drop off for a student. I also wanted to go to Costco. Coffee for HOP and packets of coffee for Annie and Mom Bea. (Yes, Mom Bea, I know you don't need any, but these are 2-in-1 packets, so no sugar. I thought you'd like to try a few!) 

Costco was packed, so that took longer than I had planned.

I was home for Mom care but Mom was so active... so, let's not talk about what happened!

I had oatmeal and raisins for her and bananas.

I went and ran an errand while Isaiah was home to keep an eye on her! But she actually looked tired! She had a lot of phlegm! 

The afternoon passed... I forgot to get a lightbulb, but I remembered the batteries!

After Mom went to bed, I blogged and we had Family Time.

Daily Lovely Insight:

"It is the difficulty encountered on the hills that drives us to the throne of grace and brings the showers of blessings."

I'm going to remember that on Saturday. I'm running God's hills... and I'm trusting in the showers of blessings that He will bring. 

Deut. 31:8 

Verse of the Day: Deuteronomy 31:8

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 104.3 The Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment