Monday, January 22, 2024

Temperature Dropping!

Supposedly, by tomorrow, there should be snow up on Yangming Mountain!

I went and ran my 10k after Mom left!

Then I worked on adjusting Talk 2 as I didn't finish things from Talk 1.

Just as I was going to head out to WGE, Alan called. So, we had a nice chat!

I headed out to WGE for a quick workout and a shower! On the way home, I stopped at Carrefour!

Once I got home, I saw more stuff by my scooter: magazines, carryon suitcase, a heater and an iron! I posted those items and hopefully, they will all be gone by tonight. We shall see!

I ate a quick lunch: pumpkin soup with noodles. So yummy!

Prayer time at 4pm and my 2pm tutoring cancelled! YEAH!

Tonight I had prayer time with Catherine online! It was way too cold outside. But I am going to try to go out tomorrow at 6am for a run!

Daily Lovely Insight:

How many times is the word, Spirit, mentioned in the Bible? What is the first verse that talks about the Spirit in the Old Testament? What's the first verse that talks about the Spirit in the New Testament?

Answers will be shared tomorrow!

1 Corinthians 2:11 KJV - For what man knoweth the things of a man, save

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. Depends on Holy spirit or Spirit of God, so I think about 93 times reference is to Holy Spirit some say it is 133 plus times if you don't include spiritual. So what is the answer?

    ReplyDelete