Sunday, January 21, 2024

Acts of the Holy Spirit

It was another fast paced day.

I didn't get to WGE. I didn't go pick trash!

I worked on posting and giving things away on BNT (Buy Nothing Taipei): a monitor, a carry on suitcase, water containers, food scale, snow boots, a dining room chair! All were gone! YEAH!

We had a lunch appointment with Catherine and her son, Aaron. It was so nice to see them!

We then went straight to church as the dumpling place was right by church. And since I found a parking space, I wasn't going to move! Isaiah helped me unload stuff and walked Mom inside! 

I spoke on the Acts of the Holy Spirit! I pray that the Holy Spirit worked to help people see the connection we have on a daily basis with the Holy Spirit!

We ate dinner afterwards and then we were home after dropping Catherine off. 

Mom was in bed by 8:20!

The week will be a busy one with MOE on Wednesday, but I won't be cooking this week as I brought back several of the bento boxes! YEAH! I will be baking for MOE and I've already got several dessert ideas!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We close the worship service singing, I Believe... 

This I Believe (The Creed) Lyrics | PDF

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to see Catherine and just one boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, only Aaron came as he has a longer winter vacation!

    ReplyDelete