Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Feeling Better!

I had a busy day... 

Up early and the day just didn't stop!

I set things out to cook for dinner and got Mom up and out. Then it was sorting through the clothes and grouping things together for packing.

At 11am, I went to WGE and took a shower and sat in the sauna. I had made an appointment for a massage at 12noon and I was 10 minutes late. That finished and I was home but Stephanie and the girls had already left. They came to drop off the boxes that Annie had sent! WOW... it was like Christmas! I started unpacking. I also had things to bring downstairs as friends were coming to pick those things up for church! I also had bags of stuff for the Philippines. I was not finished and tutoring started! That went late, so before Mom came back, I tried to work on putting more things away!

While Mom ate, I finished almost everything. Alan came home and enjoyed the dinner. I got Mom to bed and I took off for my evening Bible study!

We were to have our Family Time at 10pm, but Abby didn't answer when we tried to call her. That's ok as I still had more to do!

I cleaned up the kitchen and took the donation to the car. Then after blogging, I sorted through the last bit of things from Annie!

Tomorrow is going to be another packed day! I need to finish packing Abby's box, do a load of laundry for Alan, and go to ChiaTe to pick up the goodies for Annie. I won't have to wait in line as I already pre-ordered!

Daily Lovely Insight:

More pictures:


There was a series of five photos, almost like a slow-mo video... Anyhow, this will be my final entry to share about the run! But as you can see... I was smiling the whole time and it was not just for the camera!

Seek Him First

!Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments: