Monday, January 15, 2024

A Different Monday!

I was up early and Alan tried to call... but I had to get Mom up and out and then drop off the car! 

I went for a run and stopped by at WGE.

After I got home and took a shower, I worked on my talk and the ppt. Those are finished!

I then called Alan! I called earlier, but he was catching up with Alden, Gina, Andrew and Josh! We had time to talk and pray together!

I didn't have tutoring, so I took a nap instead! Wow... that was so glorious! That's the only word I can use to describe how marvelous it felt. Of course, I couldn't sleep too long... Mom was back and I had a dinner appointment tonight. 

It's Soochow's Chinese New Year Dinner and Raffle. I went instead of him!

As for the weather, the temperature really dropped... I had to wear several layers just in the house! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

In preparation for my talks, I found a book by Elmer Towns, the Names of the Holy Spirit. And he elaborated on the Holy Spirit as the Helper as being an 'interior decorator' and 'apartment manager'. He comes to dwell within us and regenerates us, making us new! One of my questions was, If someone asks you about the Holy Spirit, what would you say?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. what did you get for the raffle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan was the only person in the English Department who won something -- 1000NT$! CASH

    ReplyDelete