Thursday, January 25, 2024

Yes, I AM SICK!

I went to bed at 7:30 last night and slept, getting up a few times to go to the bathroom or to drink water. I wanted to go to bed earlier, but I had to take care of Mom. And this morning, after getting Mom off, I went back to bed. And that's where I stayed the whole day. I made congee. I drank more sports drinks. I did take out the trash. I read a little. But I mostly slept. And to get Mom up and out, I had to keep saying to myself, "Just get her up and you can go back to bed. Just get her showered and you can go back to bed. Just get her dressed and you can go back to bed..." and so it went until she was in the van!

And the phone rang all too soon... Mom was back... How did those hours pass so quickly?

No run... absolutely not... I wanted to walk to the library or to Family Mart and didn't make it today! 

I cancelled my tutoring for tomorrow and will rest another day. But tonight, after some very thick sputum, I think the LORD is healing me!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I think our family verse is perfect for this time: rejoice in our sufferings... God is definitely producing perseverance! Praise be to our God who is our hope and our strength.

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

3 comments:

  1. GOOD Do nothing but rest and bare essential please rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep praying... I am still not fully recovered! This is crazy!

    ReplyDelete