Friday, January 19, 2024

Not A Date...

It was a hectic day... 

I was up early and did a load of laundry. I got Mom in the van and cleaned up the back and did some housework. I was out the door for a run by 11am and then went to pick up the car. I rushed home and showered and the complex had document to sign! I also called to order boxes as we will pack things next Thursday! 

Alan called but we couldn't talk long as I was heading out to tutor. I was there and ended late... and rushed home. Isaiah wasn't feeling well, so he was home. I had tried to get more help, but no one from the agency can work with me for this unusual time slot of 30 minutes! 

I had Mom's dinner ready and went down to get her. What a rush!

While she ate, I found a clinic so that Isaiah can go and get some meds. He's coughing and he hacks so loud that the neighbors are being disturbed. Hopefully, the doctor will give him something to stop the hacking cough! And that will also help him to sleep!

I blogged and after Mom went to bed, I organized the bathroom cabinets in our room! There is always things to do... and the weekend has started. No Day Care for Mom... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The western meds worked... Isaiah came home, ate the soup I made and fell asleep! Snoring! No more hacking! YEAH!

Our body needs rest... Our body is made by God to have rest! God knew what He was doing when He made us... And the Bible says that our body is where He dwells... I hope we are good stewards of the way we care for our body!

Living Sacrifice Romans 12:1 – Julie Agee

Romans 12: 1-2; Therefore, I... - Cross Connections, Inc. | FacebookRomans 12: 1-2; Therefore, I... - Cross Connections, Inc. | FacebookSeek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. I gave him the cough syrup with codeine! No help at all. I gave him the 12 hour cough suppressant and still NO HELP!

    ReplyDelete