Saturday, January 13, 2024

Taiwan Election!

I went for a run today, reflecting over last Saturday! I was slow... just testing out my legs!

Then, the person at our old house locked herself out and I went over to help her open the door.

Then it was home for Mom Care!

I wanted to take her to VOTE as the next time would be four years from now. Isaiah needed to pick up his scooter as he came home super late from his company party! So we went down to Wenhu Elementary School as that's our voting station. It wasn't too crowded. Please pray as the results will be announced tonight! I want a change of party. I think when a party stays in power for two terms, they get too proud and headstrong and absolute power corrupts absolutely becomes a reality!

We finished that and headed to the Taipei 101 for Isaiah's scooter. The drive back to Neihu took quite a long time as there was a bit of traffic!

I had a helper come at 5pm, so that I can run a few errands and Isaiah went for a massage! We then had dumplings for dinner! NICE!

Alan is enjoying himself... playing ball, feasting, hanging out with KR and Annie. He will head down to San Diego on Saturday afternoon!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are some points from my talk about the Holy Spirit. These points are from Elmer Towns book, the Names of the Holy Spirit!

Preconversion Ministry 

1. Helper/Prosecuting Attorney          His role in convicting us of sin.

2. Helper/Crossing Guard                   His role in restraining us from sin. 

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments: