Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wow... I Think I'm Sick!!!!!!!!

I can't be sick as I have to take care of Mom... What torture this is... I just want to sleep but I can't... 

Today was a long MOE Day, so that didn't help! And I was up early to take care of Mom and as soon as I rushed back, I had to take care of Mom.

MOE Day went by quickly... I got to see several of my students!

It was so cold riding the scooter... and that did not help me at all. I decided to cancel my tutoring on Friday. I'm planning to sleep for two whole days: no running, no nothing! Just lay in bed and sleep!

Answers:

The Spirit is mentioned about 766 times through 13 different translations. 

The first time that the Spirit is mentioned is in Gen. 1:2 -- 

Genesis 1:2 “without form, and void”: Translation, Meaning, Context

The first time in the New Testament (not talking about angels) is most likely in Luke 1:41 --Luke 1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb,  and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I rarely get sick... but this has hit me hard... I just spoke on the Holy Spirit last Sunday and I meed to experience the healing power of the Holy Spirit! Please pray!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

4 comments:

  1. I will pray. There are a lot of bugs going around here. Did you test for Covid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND you need to rest and quit doing the BNT things and the trash picking and no exercise and just sit and rest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not covid... same as what Isaiah got... throat, lost of voice, dry hacking cough!

    ReplyDelete