Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sunday Without Alan!

I started the day early. In the morning, I worked on my talk, then I went and picked trash and stopped at WGE. I was home and Mom Duty!

Isaiah went to play tennis with the alumni tennis group and after lunch, he scootered straight to church. He was there when I arrived so that was a big help.

While Mom ate breakfast, I got a lot done. I took down and folded the clothes, mopped the floor, put away some Christmas decor and dusted. It was a very productive morning!

Mom was quite alert at church and ate very well during the love feast! She ate an entire bento box... 

People at church helped as Isaiah left at 5:20 for his basketball league. The car was parked way far, so I had to walk over. Angela and Vicky helped get Mom down from church! The new location is right on a very busy corner, and there is no parking. There isn't even a loading and unloading zone!

We got home and I was able to get Mom plus other things back home!

After she went to bed, I worked some more! 

It's going to be a great week. Tomorrow, I drop off the car to get the side fix!

Daily Lovely Insight:

II Cor. 3:18

2-corinthians-3-18-orange-copy – God's Grace ~ God's Glory!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good daughter. I was thinking I need to come and visit and see mom and you and just hang out at home. love to y ou and mom Her birthday is coming up

    ReplyDelete
  2. So grateful for Isaiah and our church friends!

    ReplyDelete