Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Still Feeling Tired!

I got up early and after Mom left, I cleaned up the room and went back to bed... What a nice sleep as I had no cough! MIRACULOUS! But I'm not yet healed!

Those three hours were heavenly!

I got up for lunch: spinach and taro meatballs... YUMMY!

Then I went back to sleep... until about 3pm. My body was feeling so sore from laying down for so long, so I went for a walk. Very refreshing. I went around the block three times!

Mom was back... I had her dinner ready!

It's her birthday today and I sent over two cakes: one vanilla with fruit filling the other was chocolate with pudding filling. They sent pictures... she was eating with her hands! I guess she loved the desserts!

Isaiah came hone from work later than usual... I was laying down on the sofa... I had made him pizza! And there was one piece left which I will save for my lunch tomorrow.

Yes, I am planning to stay home... another week of no tutoring... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Germs are so small... how can such a small thing do so much damage on my body? My entire immune system is working over time and this bug won't die!

And I realize... there are lots of small things that are very powerful... a small white lie... a mustard seed of faith... a person who keeps his/her word... a simple daily habit!

Don't look down on the small things in your life.... 

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

4 comments: