Thursday, January 4, 2024

Fun Sabbath!

Today was a mixture of things... 

I ran my 8.5k so for four runs, I have 36.6. Hopefully, when I finish my run on Saturday, I would hit a total of 100k.

I came home and after a quick shower, it was Mom Duty!

After she took off, I got out Mom Bea's sewing machine to hem a pair of nice pants and then I sewed up a couple of other things. Yes, Mom Bea, I love having your machine here!

I also fixed a chair that had two missing screws.

Then I ate and read and napped!

At 1pm, I went to the Brooks shoes sale. It wasn't as great as before. But I was able to buy five pairs for a grand total of 70US$ per pair! I think I'm going to use one of them to run on Saturday. Wow... they are so comfy with great traction!

I then went to get a massage! 90 minutes!

I was home and got Mom's dinner in the microwave and yes, Mom was back!

I had a free evening, so I worked on my talk by reading more about the Holy Spirit!

Daily Lovely Insight:

From Vanessa Myers, Family Faith Builders:

Ebenezer moments are times when you know without a doubt that God has intervened in your life. You realize that only God could have allowed the outcomes you have experienced. His help has brought you through. 

Read I Samuel 7:12!

On Saturday, I will need a lot of Ebenezer Moments! I hope not 10.5 hours worth of Ebenezer Moments! I am sure God's help will bring me through!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment