Sunday, January 28, 2024

Not As Recovered As I Had Hoped!

Yes, it was another day where I couldn't do much of anything but rest!

Mom Care... that's exhausting when I'm sick... Trying to get her up and showered... Only by the Strength of God!

Isaiah was a big help.

He went to TIC's morning service and came back and helped me with Mom at church before leaving to go to his basketball Sunday League Game. They won!

After church, I had church friends help me watch Mom while I ran to get the car... that's the situation for the next few weeks! What can I do???

I was to be the translator, but I had to get Pastor James to help as I still have very little voice! We had three people give testimony! And dinner box was great. Mom ate snacks and dinner!

Isaiah and I got back at the exact same time... Thank you, Jesus. So, he helped with Mom while I parked!

The evening routine is also feeling laborious... I guess everything feels laborious when a person is sick! Day Care Starts back... And I cancelled my tutoring for Monday... But I will have to go to Costco to buy birthday cakes for Mom, which I will send with the morning van on Tuesday. I cancelled my study and my tutoring for Tuesday... and please pray that I will be fully recovered by Wednesday!

By Tuesday, it would be a full week that I've been sick... truly, it's the longest that I've ever been sick... I don't usually get hit with any of these bugs... 

Please continue to pray!

And today is Pam's 65th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST FRIEND... from that first cup of tea, the Lord grew a friendship and sisterhood that have lasted over these many years... I'm so glad God brought you into my life!

Daily Lovely Insight:

It's difficult to apply this when I'm sick... This sure is testing my faith and perseverance!

James 1:2-3

James 1:3-4 because you know that the testing of your faith produces  perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature  and complete, not lacking anything. | New International

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey


3 comments:

  1. Sending love and strength. REST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lovely. Glad to be reminded of that first cup of tea 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that little shop and the table we sat at like it was yesterday! And I can still vividly recall our conversation!

    ReplyDelete