Monday, January 8, 2024

Slow Recovery?

I was up and moving around very slowly! 

I think that's the 'norm' for the next few days! I took the scooter and parked it near the MRT as I was going over to a friend's house. And after seeing her newly remodeled place, I went to tutor. I was late as moving was slow! I then decided to try to walk back to my scooter, which was less than 5 kilometers away and I had 60 minutes, but I didn't make it. I had to take the bus for three stops!

I was home and heating up Mom's dinner when the phone rang! YUP!

Tonight, I skipped Tap... I can't do much tap dancing and today was the second to the last class! I've also missed too many classes this semester! 

Daily Lovely Insight:



Pictures from Saturday... There are more that have not been uploaded... the ones from while I was running. This is at the end -- at the finish line, me with a bowl of noodles (they had such great food, but during the run, I could not eat! I didn't want to eat!) and then the last one of me on the podium! I was eating and heard my name being called!

Only by the POWER of GOD through your prayers!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. Be careful and not get your joints out of whack EVERYTHING slow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eating... and resting!

    ReplyDelete