Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year Eve!

I was up and went to WGE. Then it was Mom care!

We had to go early to church as we had our soft opening! It was great that we went early as the AV wasn't working and we had to redo the shelves and put things away!

Isaiah and I translated as it was testimony service and we had a lot of testimonies! We were able to stay and eat and fellowship. We didn't get back home until 8pm.

I got Mom to bed and we rushed off as we were watching Aquaman at 8:50!

The movie finished at 11pm and we came home to watch the Taipei 101 fireworks from our rooftop!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's a holiday tomorrow, but I plan to go for an early morning run! It's the "final countdown"!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I Samuel 7:12

1 Samuel 7:12 Afterward, Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah  and Shen. He named it Ebenezer, saying, "Thus far the LORD has helped us."

Happy New Year!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 104.3 The Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment