Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Acts of the Holy Spirit

I decided that to be the title for a series that I will be sharing on starting January 21st. 

So, I went out early and it was raining. Ran 8.61k and took a shower.

I did another load of laundry and got Mom up.

After she left, I went and tidied up and started on my message prep!

That's what I did the whole morning!

I also made dinner and I'm going to try to finish off what we have in the freezer while Alan is gone. Will it be possible not to buy food for the freezer at Costco for five weeks? That's how long Alan will be gone. Of course, I will have my Tuesday morning Bible study ladies, but I think I have enough to make lunch for them. We will see... So, today, I finished the burger patties and hash brown. Oh, the concoction turned out so good!

I had tutoring at 4:30, so I had to brave the wind and the chill to scooter up to the student's house. I stopped at WGE on the way home. On the scooter, my layers of clothing barely kept me warm. But inside WGE, I was quite toasty! Now... what am I going to do on Saturday if it's this cold???

Tonight, after Mom went to bed, I worked on updating our family list of verses and themes. I also had prayer time with another sister at 9pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read this from one of the articles in preparation for my series on the Holy Spirit. If you have time, read II Cor. 3 and reflect on the importance of the Holy Spirit!

Paul’s teaching on the Spirit in 2 Corinthians is found mostly in chapter 3, where Paul features the Spirit’s work in the human heart, his impartation of life, his conveyance of glory, his procurement of freedom, and his agency of transformation.

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 104.3 The Bridge

1 comment: