Wednesday, January 10, 2024

A Full Day!

I was up early and after sending Mom off, I did the first load of laundry!

Then it was on to packing!

Both pieces are maxed out as we went to get the pineapple cakes and other desserts! We also dropped off donation with the money for the boxes and got a battery for the watch for Abby. I'm actually sending two watches for her. I also finished sorting through all the stuff that Annie sent to me! I picked up the books from the library and Alan stayed home to finish his grades and packing. I went to WGE for 45 minutes. I didn't reach my step goal of 12,000 yesterday. Alan picked up Mom from the van!

Mom had a lot of phlegm again tonight! 

We had a meeting at 7pm.

I made fish and spinach soup for dinner! YUMMY!

Isaiah didn't have alumni tennis. 

The weather is turning colder! It will drop to 11 tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm believing in Romans 13:1 as the election is this Saturday!

Free Romans 13:1 eCard - eMail Free Personalized Scripture Online

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment