Friday, January 12, 2024

Morning Sabbath with Hectic Afternoon!

I was going to meet up with a gal who is getting into jogging this morning, but she had to cancel. That gave me the morning to have a Sabbath Rest! And that's what I did!

What a gift from God. 

I didn't read. I just rested!

At 11, I had to go and get the car. I then went to two different places to ask about the pricing for the items that I didn't get done... these were 'recommended' items! The tune up was 5,000 and these recommended items added up to 50,000! 

Anyhow, I drove the car back home and hopped on the scooter as I was to attend a prayer/thanksgiving service at 1:30 at a friend's house. That ended at 3:15 and I headed back towards Neihu. I stopped at WGE and walked on the treadmill before heading home!

Yes, Mom was back right on time. She enjoyed her dinner and I was so tired. I just wanted to sleep. Isaiah had his Year-End Banquet. It was huge and lots of prizes.

Oh, Alan arrived safely in Torrance! And the feasting has started!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ephesians 3:20-21 | worldchallenge.org

Please be praying for Taiwan. I would like to see a change in the party, but it seems very unlikely. 

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. No feasting yet, he had Ralphs fried chicken with some left over potatoes and lots of girls scout cookies. Tonight is prime rib !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw pictures of feasting... Black Bear Diner... Tacos!

    ReplyDelete