Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Wow! Chilly!

I'm glad Alan is in the States as he would have had all the radiator heaters on, all windows closed and three heavy blankets on him!

Yes, it's cold... And I went out for a run! Wow... I do have a slight tickle in my throat, kind of like what Isaiah had. So, I'm loading up with lots of warm water and vitamins and throat spray! This tickle is no joke!

I got Mom up and out and then I worked! I had tutoring in the afternoon, so I read over my student's entry. I worked on the questions for the talk and I think Talk 2 is finished! I sent it to Isaiah as he will help me to translate the worksheet!

I then rested! I sat in bed, read and slept! I was thinking about going out to WGE, but decided that it'd be best to rest. The throat tickle... It's weird! Very powerful germ! Difficult to kill!

Plus, I needed to bake for the MOE. I made a bread pudding which I will pop into the crock pot. I also baked banana bread. 

Tutoring went well and I had Mom's dinner ready. After Mom went to bed, I hurried over to my evening Bible study group. I came home early as it's going to be an early and long day tomorrow-- another MOE Day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the  Lord is, there is freedom. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The  Bible App Now

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

3 comments: