Sunday, January 7, 2024

A Fulfilling Sunday!

I was up and feeling very sore... 

No run on Sunday! No run on Monday. No run on Tuesday. No run on Wednesday. Maybe by Thursday...

I did a load of laundry and went for a walk, which included picking up trash and stopping at Carrefour. I did not get home in time to cut Mom's hair. We had an early lunch appointment. We went straight to church afterwards and it was a long service! It was the Inauguration Service plus praying for the Overseers! We also had a great love feast afterwards. Mom was quite hyper! 

We helped with clean up and didn't get home until after 8pm.

I got Mom to bed and started sorting through the bags of clothing that were left at our front door. Some very nice stuff... 

The week looks busy... So, what else is new?!?!?!

Daily Lovely Insight:

A picture from a bystander who was there:

I had snacks and salt pills stuffed into the pockets of my shorts. I had a hip sack underneath my T-shirt! And I took off my jacket, but just after this picture, I put it back on as it was easier to run with it on! And I had four hankies with me, wiping off the sweat! Yes, I had those knee things on for the entire run! I also had those black calf sleeves! I will upload more pictures... But I hope you can see the joy in this picture, even in my weariness!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. you look CROOKED, and in pain which mile was this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is before the steep climb just before the turnaround point, so maybe 27k?!?! I was not in pain yet!

    ReplyDelete