Thursday, January 18, 2024

Sabbath Rest!

I spent the morning reading and resting... So delightful... Of course, I had to get Mom to the Day Care and then change her bedding... but I did not do a load of laundry. 

At 12:15, I went for my 10k run and it was very warm! I came home, grabbed my bag and left for my massage appointment! So delightful! She really worked on getting the tightness out of my legs!

I had two errands to run before getting home... and I got here and the van was already here! YIKES! 

I did not go and pick up our car... Actually, I don't know how the day went by so fast... especially those 90 minutes of the massage!

Mom enjoyed her dinner... 

Isaiah had a company dinner.

I had romaine lettuce with dip for dinner! So yummy! And a Chinese sausage. I could have eaten all 10 of those!

After Mom went to bed, I used the time to work on my talks. And I also looked at the trailer for the movie, Brittany Runs A Marathon!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Sometimes the greater victory comes when God doesn't prevent us from being thrown into the furnace, like Daniel's three friends! 

That's the thought for today!

How many furnaces have your been thrown into? And how did God show Himself faithful to take you out without even a thread being scorched nor a hair being singed?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment