Thursday, January 11, 2024

Alan Is Off!

It was another full day... It wasn't my usual "Sabbath Rest". 

After my time with Jesus, I did a load of Mom's laundry... only to have more after I got her up! Darn it!

Mom went off and then at 9:45, Alan and I were on the road, heading to the airport! We were there and check in went very smoothly. Both of his pieces were maxed out at 23.5 and so were his carry on! We then went to Burger King, which is our usual! He went in at around 12:05 and I headed back! 

I dropped off the car as it needed a tune up. The break pads were fine, so no need to change. But then they listed a sleuth of things to change, which would be like 2000US$. I said NO THANKS! I will pick up the car tomorrow!

I walked home and picked up my scooter. I went over to the Brooks shoes sale, hoping that they would let me use a coupon. They said NO... I had an appointment for a massage at 3pm. So... my "Sabbath" was the drive home in the car and the massage. 

I was home and putting things away and heating up Mom's dinner and the phone rang. Mom was back!

The day flew by... I went out for a walk after Mom went to bed and had a meeting about HOP Finance!

Isaiah went to Soochow to play basketball.

Alan had messaged me that he had arrived at Icheon and then he was boarding the flight to the States. I hope to hear from him tomorrow morning!

I think I'm going to go for a run tomorrow... maybe an hour!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The most common name for the Holy Spirit in the New Testament is the "Helper" or the "Comforter". So, how has the Holy Spirit been active in your life?

16 Bible Verses about the Comforter — Bible Lyfe

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. The Holy Spirit encourage me daily to read the BIBLE ALMOST A WHOLE YEAR NOW !!!!

    ReplyDelete