Friday, January 5, 2024

Feeling Tired Already!

I was up early and did not go run as I'm taking it easy... but then of course, I couldn't take it easy as I had to get everything ready for the helper for tomorrow. What a task!

Alan and I went out for our date and had lunch at his favorite place! We had gone there so many times with Isaiah and it was always closed. Well, it turned out that they close on Saturdays!

Before going to lunch, we went to our old house to get a box, which I will pack for Abby. I have so much stuff for her! After lunch, we were going to head home but our road was being resurfaced. We had to wait for an hour, so we decided to drop things off at church! YEAH!

I rested as soon as we got home as it was already 4:15! And Mom was back all too soon! I could have rested for another hour!

I made PB&J for my run tomorrow and packed up all the gears. It's going to be an early morning! I also ordered the goods for Annie. Man, I thought I was early, but it turned out that I'm way late... I couldn't get the delivery date for before Alan leaves! That's crazy! So, I will have to go on Wednesday to pick up everything! I think I might have to cancel my tutoring on Wednesday. We shall see! It turned out that for three of the dates, the pineapple cakes are not available, because they reached the daily allotment. And I couldn't order way in advanced because the goods have an expiration date because they are so fresh! 

Isaiah had dinner out with his colleagues. I don't even know when he got home as I was already in bed and fast asleep!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God Goes Where You Go - Midlands Christian College

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments: