Friday, January 26, 2024

Still Sick!

I was up early... and did a walk down to Family Mart to pay Mom's bill... I've had it since Monday and being sick, I have not stopped at a convenience store to pay it!

The walk was great and it was my favorite running weather. But, no, I didn't go run! 

I was home and caring for Mom and after she took off, I went back to bed!

Alan called and I got to talk to Corenne for an hour an a half! It was so delightful, but my throat was hurting. So, it was very difficult to talk! It was almost 12 midnight before we bid each other farewell. 

I went back to bed after eating a bowl of congee and three hard boiled eggs.

My renters called... they noticed a foul smell from the guest bathroom. The other individual had lined me before she went to the hospital for a two week stay. I was thinking if I should go today... and the phone call made the decision for me. I brought two bottles of draino! One liquid, one crystal flakes! It was bad. I poured one bottle in and waited and poured two pots of hot water, nothing! I used the plunger. NOTHING! With all my energy... the bad smelling poop water went down a little!

I poured the second bottle -- the liquid drano. And I went to clean her room and the dining room and the study! I poured more hot water in. I finished cleaning the rooms and used the plunger again! It was getting close to 4pm. I stood there, with a plunger, in front of this toilet bowl and cried out for God, through the power of the Holy Spirit to help! I did a few more plunger moves and the water went down! SWISH! MIRACULOUS! 3:55!

I sprayed and cleaned the bathroom and left! I took the bus and was home by 4:45! I ate more congee with shredded pork and spinach and heated up Mom's dinner and the phone rang!

I didn't get to rest as much as I wanted... So, please pray! The weekend is starting... that means FULL TIME CARE OF MOM!

GOD HELP ME!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I love you, Lord, my strength. Psalms 18:2 | One Walk

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

3 comments: