Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Complex Board Meeting

I had wanted to set this day completely aside for message prep, but that didn't happen!

Before getting Mom up, I made dinner: Mac and cheese and Chinese sausages! 

After Mom took off, I went for my 10k run. I'm trying to run six times this week for a total of 63.3k! I overdressed as it turned out to be a lot warmer than I had expected! I was home by 10am and rushed to get a shower! I had to meet someone at 11:15 and even though the map said 26 minutes, it took a lot longer for me! More like 45 minutes! But, the gal was in a meeting so it worked out perfectly. And I had to find scooter parking around this very congested area!

I then met up with another gal at the MOE to drop off a pair of shoes for her! YIPPY!

I went to WGE for 15 minutes, bought soy bean milk and eggs at Carrefour and headed home! I had a late lunch and took a nap! That was very refreshing!

I had to drag myself up from the nap and proceeded to settle down to work on the talks. February 4th is finished and I moved on to March 21st! I gathered a lot of information and will read through everything. 

Mom was back and dinner was ready.

Tonight, I had the Complex Meeting as the HEAD of the Board! At least this meeting is only once a month! I have Tuesday evening Bible study twice a month. Marriage Builders once a month. Without tap dancing, I think this is a lot better! Evening events mean I need to get help or put Mom to bed early! 

Isaiah was home as he didn't get a haircutting appointment. That won't be until Friday evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are three great quotes that I found while preparing for the talks on the Holy Spirit:

“Theology always gets into trouble when its practitioners think they know what God is like apart from what revelation says God is like.” (Pinnock, Flame of Love, 33) 

Speak where the Scriptures speak; be silent where the Scriptures are silent.

In faith, unity; in opinion, liberty; in all things, love.

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. somebody else gotta take over the complex

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got voted in... But the meeting went fast... 90 minutes!

    ReplyDelete