Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday, Rest Day

I was up early... and I am so thankful... 

No run, but always nice to be up before sunrise!

I did go and pick up trash. 

I did update our bank books and get money for our tithes and offering.

I did go to WGE.

And I made Mom a delicious breakfast with oatmeal and pistachio pudding! I just made the pudding with more milk! Wow... she gobbled that up FAST!

We went to church early as we had counseling!

I had brought lots of snacks and the campers all brought snacks to share! What an abundance of goodies!

Pastor James shared and Love Feast was provided after the service!

Daily Lovely Insight:

It's interesting that Jesus says , A new commandment I give to you... Love one another... Isn't love in the Old Testament?

Seek Him First!

5 comments:

  1. You should do NO BNT Sunday too !! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do BNT on my "Sabbath Day"! On Sundays, I don't cook! I don't run!

      Delete