Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Cancelled Tutoring!

Yes, I had to... I was feeling a sore throat coming... and it wasn't the good kind as it was coupled with tiredness! Of course, that could be due to not getting enough sleep! I have had too many late nights and still getting up early!

I ran my 10k at a very slow pace! And then came home for Mom Care.

When she left, I put a load of laundry in the washing machine and laid down on the sofa! It felt so good to nap!

So, that was the pattern for the day. Do one thing and lay down! I decided to cancel my tutoring and it turned out that the little girl was feeling under the weather and had stayed home. 

I had my Soochow Study and that went well! I love being with this group of students!

I went to WGE and one of the trainers calls me his pastor as I talk to him about Jesus!

Then it was to the sports center and then to Costco! I bought a few things for Children's Day!

I was home and Alan was picking up Mom from downstairs.

This evening, after Mom went to bed, Alan and I went to pick up and sort through things. We are ordering boxes again for the Philippines. Alan had an overseers meeting and Isaiah went to play basketball!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. You still did TOO MUCH get more rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't catch what I am just now trying to get over. I guess you are too far away.

    ReplyDelete