Sunday, October 29, 2023

Children's Day

I was up early and the weather was just so nice... cool and refreshing. But no run on Sunday... 

Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis and I went for a quick workout and came home to rest!

Then it was Mom care. I had to change the sheet. The helper didn't put the diaper on tight enough. So, I did a load of wash!

Mom is back to eating very well... and very fast! So, today I gave her three bananas, one apple and one dragon fruit. Then she had her usual Sunday Chinese bread filled with different things. Today it was chocolate cream!

We went to church quite early as we had to set up and Alan was ready to do his special Children's Day Program. I ran the little ones Sunday school. Isaiah translated for Alan. And people responded quite positively to the program.

James and Emma were late... so they missed Isaiah leading worship! He did a great job with all the fun songs! They didn't come over for dinner as they had work to do!

We came home and ate!

After Mom went to bed, I blogged and went for a walk and sealed the box for pick up tomorrow.

The week has started and it's going to be another 'fulfilling' week!

No game at 4am... YEAH... The game will be at 8:30 or so... Alan will most likely go to school to watch it!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The verse Alan focused on today was John 3:16 and the word was WORLD!

Seek Him First!

2 comments: