Saturday, October 7, 2023

Retreat!

 I must write about what happened last night...

The helper didn't tie up my mom's hand restraints tight enough... when we got home at 11pm, I put everything away and just as I laid down to go to bed, I heard a bang, like a toilet seat. I called out to Isaiah and he said, "That's not me!" We both jumped up and went to the bathroom!

Mom had gotten up and had been sitting on the toilet for who knows how long. Needless to say, I had to put her in the shower and spent the next 30 - 45 minutes CLEANING!

I can't believe she walked there and took off her diapers, etc.

Anyhow, that was last night.

Thankfully, I got up at the same time and felt the presence of the Lord. I went out and did my run and the Lord blessed me with a cool morning!

And then I rested!

I got Mom up after I went and got my scooter tuned up!

The helper came at 11am and I showed her how to do the hand restraints and diapers. We left and arrived in time for lunch!

Alan led the afternoon activities and it was so hot!

Free time was great... I just sat in the lobby with the AC and drank a cup of coffee!

Isaiah led the evening worship time.

We rode back again and this time, I did not get lost.

Tomorrow we will repeat everything again!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: