Friday, October 27, 2023

A Perfect Date!

I was up early... but I didn't go run until 8:33! I wanted to go for a longer run! Two hours, hit only 18k!

After a quick shower, Alan and I were off to the Brazilian Consulate! Interesting information. It takes only three days for her to get a voluntary visa here at the Taipei Office, IF all her documents are complete! And that's a BIG IF. They will send me a list of all the necessary documents!

We then went to lunch at a small noodle shop after getting Alan his usual 'COCO' Drinks! The plan was to go to the children's amusement park afterwards. It was not crowded as the day was overcast. My favorite kind of weather. Alan, as a senior citizen, went in for free. He rode the bumper car! I just watched! And it was fun just to walk around, reminiscing about when we took our kids to this place! How did the time go by so quickly!

We were home by 4:15 and went over the calendar and Mom was home! I went to WGE while Alan was home with Mom. It was a fast 15 minutes and I was home before she finished her dinner! That's how fast of a workout I did!

This evening, I had to pack the box and had Bible study at 8:30. 

The weekend has started! And it's another busy one! But for today, the Date was just perfect!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: